The Fashion Mall on Las Vegas’s famous ‘Strip’ provides the setting for this week’s photo. In this image the same model, is duplicated multiple times to obtain an unusual visual effect, sort of like walking through a house of mirrors.
Here are some more quotations from writers. As usual they are slightly on the humorous side. Hope you enjoy.
1. “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” by Theodor Seuss Geisel better known as Dr. Seuss.
2. “You don’t have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.” by Ray Bradbury
3. “A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have.” by Abraham Lincoln
4. “All stories if continued far enough, end in death, and he is no true storyteller who would keep that from you.” by Ernest Hemingway
5. “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.” by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
6. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” by Samuel Beckett
7. “On any street corner, the feeling of absurdity can strike any man in the face.” by Albert Camus
8. “Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.” by Oscar Wilde
9. “The difference between fiction and reality. Fiction has to make sense.” by Tom Clancy